Sunday, September 27, 2009

MV Agusta 312R dyno chart

.
I tuned a MV 312R recently, mapping a PCIII over the RG3 ecu. It was fitted with Arrow header and cat eliminator pipes, RG3 mufflers and a BMC air filter. Certainly more power than the previous (all std) F4 1000 I'd dynod. I ran another 312R on this dyno recently, which was the spare bike of the team that raced last year in the Australian Superbike Championship. Between these two runs though the dyno roller surface was reconditioned, so I'm not sure if the comparison is totally accurate - the race 312R may be a bit low. The race bike had a factory head and cams with std bottom end and was also remapped using a PCIII. Red is this 312R, green the race 312R, blue a Tambo with RG3 mufflers and header fitted and yellow an all std F4 1000. The Tambo looks a little flat on the graph, but on the road between 8 and 10 I'm sure it felt faster than any of the others - it was quite intense in that rev range.
.

No comments: