Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ultimap - Fuel Injected Motorcycles

.
As some of you will know, Ultimap (formerly Fuel Injected Motorcycles) has closed down. This means there are no more new U59 ECU, Ultimap diagnostics or eproms apart from those dealers around the world have in stock. None. Nada. Ziparooni. I know of one person in the USA with a new U59 to sell if anyone wants one - I will forward details to him if you are serious.

A few people have rung or emailed me and told me that I'm apparently the new Ultimap person. This is not true. While Duane Mitchell and I have had a close working relationship over the last 14 or so years and became good friends through it, I haven't bought his business. Nor do I have a hot line to Duane should you have an issue with a U59 you need fixed. To get service on the U59 you need to follow the directions on the U59 web site.

Nor can I tell you how to contact Duane apart from his website, suffice to say he is now doing something else.

I can supply eproms to suit quite a few applications, and will be updating my eprom listing very soon. But I cannot and will not be selling Ultimap brand eproms, as I don't own them.

I hope that clarifies things a little.
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi i was interested to see if the person you knew still has that u59 ecu if not do you know anywhere i can pick one up or what else can i do so i can get my bike working lost keys and dont want to buy all the parts from ducate do you know if theres another way i could go if so can you email me at jlama1285@aol.com

Brad The Bike Boy said...

jlama

I'll find out for you.

Brad

Brad The Bike Boy said...

jlama

The one I knew about has been sold. I believe Ducman in California has one, but apart from that I don't know of any others available for sale.

Brad