Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Danmoto Jisu mufflers on Minnie the 600M

.
I bought some Danmoto Jisu (tri-oval?) mufflers to try on Minnie and finally had a go at fitting them a week ago. They're perhaps a bit big due to the shape? Dunno. They need to be mounted as high as possible otherwise they'd look a bit odd. So I had them right up under the passenger footrest with the strap acting as a buffer between muffler and footrest, and the supplied mount link running almost horizontally between strap and mount hole. Here's some photos for the benefit of the thread on the Monster forum.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Brad,

I hope all is well. I am having trouble installing the Jisu exhaust on a M1000, they rub against the frame. Were you able to install without rubbing or clearance issues?

I appreciate your consideration and look forward to your response.

Thanks,
Oscar